Fleur De Lis Family Healthcare provides excellent medical care to the Cankton community and surrounding areas in a convenient setting. We specialize in acute illnesses, chronic disease management, Women’s health, sports physicals, and wellness exams. We provide low cost care for our patients, with or without insurance. We are in network with most major insurance companies including Medicare and Medicaid. We are set up to electronically deliver prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice and to draw blood work on-site.
The community health goals for Cankton, La have been developed in accordance with the findings of the community needs assessment. Helping the Cankton service area meet these goals will be a major focus of Fleur De Lis Family Healthcare of Cankton.
Our Goals are as follows:
- Improve access to healthcare for the entire family (all ages).
- Increase participation in healthy lifestyles such as: routine screening, exercise, smoking cessation, stress management, weight reduction.
- Increase awareness of ways to keep individuals and families safe, such as:
- Injury and violence prevention, environmental safety and quantity, responsible sexual behavior, substance abuse prevention and cessation.
- Improve immunization status of vulnerable populations (children and elderly).
- Increase awareness of common chronic disease processes in this community, their prevention, and optimal management. Common diseases identified in community assessment include: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.